- Currently, the Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) have transformed and penetrated all areas of society.
- Our solution allows your institution to promote the so-called Digital Knowledge society.
- You can initiate a process of educational innovation that allows to:
- Build and achieve a new teaching model of knowledge.
- Set up and creation of new learning environments.
- Transform the school and teachers’ culture to the new digital society.
- Provide a response to society demands, modernizing the educational model for new generations, taking advantage of IT resources.
- Enhance investments in educational technology.
- Our solution promotes the creation and use of an interactive educational approach, stimulating active learning and supporting the competence and skills development.
- Improves education management and the communication with student’s parents.
- Capability to manage all teaching resources in a simple and powerful environment.
- Provide access to multimedia content in an orderly and timely way.
- Multimedia Library for every topic in the course.
- A digital library related to the course.
- Or a separate Generic digital library.
- Improve students’ interest.
- Monitoring the progress in meeting learning objectives.
- Improves Institutional interaction and communication.
- Better communication with the student population.
- Collaboration with peers in other classrooms in different locations.
- Remote Sessions.
- Audio / video live conferences.
- Institutional content publication.
- Ability to develop content in a simple and inexpensive way.
- Diverse services: Email, calendar of events, discussion boards, chats, etc.
- Extends the classroom to home.
- Ability to review the content seen in class through Internet.
- Maintain contact with teachers and classmates.
- Download/Upload homework.
- Participate in collaborative activities.
- Perform exercises and interactive activities.
International School of Aravaca - Madrid, Spain
Telebachillerato - Veracruz, Mexico
Colegio de Bachilleres - Mexico