- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- And any other Linux build.
- Mac OS (Intel Processors)
- Version 7,8 and X
- Any processor with a minimal of 1.6 Mhz o higher
- Minimum free disk space of 1 GB.
- Minimum 2 GB of memory
- Wired network card (Recomended)or a 802.11N Wifi adapter
- To use our interactive classroom on Windows and Mac OSX will install it:
- For any Linux build install:
Our solution works on any computer with the following operating systems:
|The minimum hardware requirements are:|
The minimum software requirements are:
Any operating system of the above and the following browser plug-in:
With or without an interactive witheboard, convert your classroom to an interactive envoirnment with any Media Center compatible remote control.
- 1st. LMS (eLearning Platform) that offers a delivery system based in Ip.TV technology.
- Allows you to launch training programs based on video on demand interactively.
- Extremely simple to use since everything is controlled with a remote control.
- Implement your distance learning classes with the lowest market cost, as it only requires a TV and our IPTV device.
- Our software is based on high performance transactional model, that control the integrity of the information from the server to the user station and vice versa, maintaining the confidentiality of information transmitted through encrypted channels under https protocol.
- In case of power or communication failures, the Exams Engine can reopen the original examination or display a new one. Managing various control mechanisms to allow such transactions.
Engaged Students, Empowered Educators
Windows MultiPoint Server is a simple, cost-effective way for more students and teachers to gain access to the latest technology, improving learning and helping students prepare to compete in a global economy. With Windows MultiPoint Server, a single computer supports multiple users at the same time, each working independently using their own monitor, keyboard and mouse and with a familiar Windows computing experience. Schools can provide more students with access to the latest technology, even with limited budgets.
Classroom Coordinator Student Module is the ideal complement to an implementation of Multipoint Server since it includes the administration and monitoring academic models for "Active Education."
The entire IT infrastructure is in the CLOUD, based on the distributed computing concept that Microsoft has implemented.
Forget about investing in your own technological infrastructure and let the CLOUD take care of everything.